Office hours (HH368):
M 1:00-2:00; F 12:30-1:30, and by appointment.
Seminar in Cognitive Science
- Unified theory of creativity and innovation
- Why is there something?
Discussion Questions for Week 11
- How plausible is Westen's theory of political inference as motivated reasoning?
- Is political thinking emotional? Should it be?
- How does Westen's theory apply to the recent American and Canadian elections?
- What are the appropriate goals of political practices?
- What kind of state best satisfies those goals?
- Can mathematics be naturalized?
- How does the brain create mathematical knowledge?
- Is mathematics true? Is it necessarily true?
This page updated Nov. 17, 2008