Phil/Psych 447 Phil 673
Seminar in Cognitive Science: Cognition and Social Change
Week 8: Economic Crashes
- How do you make economic decisions?
- How can cognitive science go beyond animal spirits?
- Are booms and bust explicable by emotional coherence?
- How does motivated inference affect buying?
- How is economic thinking embodied and transbodied?
- How does emotional communication affect economic trends?
- Should economics be mindful?
- Do banks have mental states?
This page updated Oct. 28, 2015